Matchtech and Networkers Drupal 7 multi-site launch
We have designed and developed a multi-site Drupal solution for the Gattaca group in order to enhance two of their key brands; Matchtech and Networkers.
Gattaca (formally Matchtech Group) has over 30 years’ experience providing niche recruitment services to the Engineering, Technology, professional staffing and Skills & Employability markets, and is recognised as the UK’s leading specialist recruitment company for contract, temporary and permanent staff.
Gattaca recently acquired Networkers International who specialise in the IT, Telecommunications and Engineering markets, to work alongside the existing Matchtech offering of Engineering recruitment.
Gattaca’s desire was to move all brands onto a new website platform, with the initial focus on launching two new websites: one for Matchtech.com, consolidating the Group’s offering for Engineering, and one for Networkerstechnology.com, to provide the IT and Telecommunications market offering.
The goal of the new sites is to improve on the user experience and functionality of both the website and CMS in order to align with Gattaca’s vision of remaining the market leader in niche recruitment services.
In order to achieve Gattaca’s goals a multi-site Drupal 7 solution, along with numerous third party integrations, has been architected and developed:
- Drupal multi-site provides a mechanism for a single codebase to power two similarly looking, but personally branded, sites
- Broadbean integration provides the ability for centrally managed distribution of jobs. Both sites separate consumer Broadbean feeds, via a custom developed Drupal module, in order to display job listings for each respective brand
- PredictionIO integration provides some very powerful functionality whereby recommended content is displayed to candidates based on user profiling and journeys through the websites
- Elasticsearch integration, again, provides some very powerful functionality which enables job data to be stored and searched on within fractions of a second
- Gattaca API integration provides access to internal Gattaca CRM systems in order to synchronise candidate records and application history